Saturday, December 16, 2006

Autumn in Cyprus and Christmas just round the corner

Well I guess just days away from Christmas I can say that Autumn has now arrived in Cyprus. The days are lovely, today was 17C 63F with not a cloud in the sky (what more could you ask for) but for anyone living in an older style house its time to get the heating on. Houses in Cyprus are designed to keep the heat out and at the moment I can promise my house is doing just that.

As always I'm looking forward to my Cyprus Christmas, wonder if it will be overcast or sunny. Overcast will make it feel a little more like a Christmas in the UK, that is a much as it can, without having had the stress of getting everything ready. Christmas day has been booked for 6 weeks now, all set to head off to our favorite restaurant and bar to enjoy the day with friends.

1 comment:

Luxury Traveler said...

This is a great place to visit. It's perfect to spend luxury holidays in Cyprus this summer. It's such an awesome place. The kids will not only have fun, but also have a fun learning experience.