Tuesday, March 20, 2007

North Cyprus - Land - Pre 74 Turkish Title - For Sale

Hi

If anyone is looking at purchasing a plot of land in North Cyprus and would like to buy Pre 74 Turkish Title land, I have a plot I would like to sell.

It is a very good location at Karsiyaka. The size is only slightly less than 1 Donum, it has its own drive (road) (yol) leading to the public road which allows it the oppourtunity of building 1 or 2 villas on. It has sea and mountain views and only 5 minutes to the beach. Water and Electricity is available. It really is a very good piece of land. My asking price is £60,000 but I might consider a reasonable offer.

If you would like more details you can contact me at shopnorthcyprus@yahoo.co.uk or take a look at the photos on www.shopnorthcyprus.co.uk

No comments: